Monday, July 4, 2011

Airport lounges

For reasons I don't really understand, my status with Delta airlines entitles me to free lounge access abroad. I have to pay to enter Delta's lounges in the US, but I get in free outside of the US.

Today was the first time I've taken advantage of lounge facilities. It is mostly quiet in the lounge at the Oslo airport....just one guy gabbering on his mobile phone.

I can help myself to soda, water - still and sparkling, wine - red and white, beer, coffee, tea, and there is food too! Cheese, ham, cereal and yogurt.

And perhaps the best two parts - internet access and line-free toilets.

I like the lounge! It even feels a little spa-like. But....I'm not sure I would pay for it unless perhaps I had a long layover.

Another bonus -- the more time I spend in the lounge the less time I spend shopping. It is almost like I am being paid to relax in the lounge!

No comments:

Post a Comment